Sunday, March 13, 2011

Thank You for Your Prayers.




I am very thankful for all who have been praying for me since I have been here. God has definitely been protecting me.

I went on a safari this past week and when we were on our way home heading about 90k our front tire blew and sent us flying down the road out of control. Luckily we just missed a ditch and God guided us away from oncoming traffic. Instead, we hit a gravel patch which helped slow us down and managed to not slam into a pole but ended up skidding the side of it. Luckily no one was hurt, including 4-year-old Isabella who was sitting beside me. I was quite jolted because I have never been in a car accident before but God knows my heart and I just happened to get a baby placed into my arms so my spirit was calmed.

I am so grateful for all the prayers – I know that it could have been so much worse but God had his hand over our car.

Thank you! Please continue to pray for my health and safety.

2 comments:

  1. I thank God that you are safe and am thankful also for those who are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are praising God for His protection! We will continue to pray daily for your physical and spiritual protection.
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete